By downloading and/or installing and/or using the Services and/or by accepting this Policy and the EULA.
By downloading and installing the Services and/or by accepting this Policy and the EULA, you consent to our access, collection, use and/or disclosure of your information as described in the Third Party's Policies and in this Policy.
Information We Collect and Use
- Basic Information. We may collect non-personal and technical information from you. This information may include your type of browser(s), your IP address and your computer operating system details. We collect and use this information to enable the Services to work as it is intended, maintain, measure the performance of and improve the Services.
- Personal Information You Provide Us. When you contact us,we keep a record of your communication with us (including your email address) ("Personal Information") to provide you with support services, and, if applicable, investigate any issues that you raise. We do not use this information for advertising purposes.
- Additional features. We are always seeking to improve the Services. Therefore,we may introduce new features, some of which may result in the collection of additional information from you. If we start collecting additional types of personal information and materially change how we handle your information, we will notify you in accordance with Section 'E' (Changes to This Policy).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- General.We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or in the event that we have a good faith belief that disclosure is permitted by law or is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with the law, a legal requirement or process,including without limitation, subpoenas, court orders, or other compulsory disclosures, or to establish, maintain or exercise our legal rights;(ii) enforce this Policy or the EULA;(iii) investigate,prevent,or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or violation of third party rights;or (iv) protect our rights. In addition,in the event that we undergo a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be one of the assets sold or transferred.
- Service Providers. We currently use Amazon Web Services, Inc. servers to store your Personal Information. You can read about the measures taken by Amazon to protect the security of their servers and your Personal Information at:https://aws.amazon.com/privacy.
- Data Transfer. We may transfer your information and process it on servers outside your country of residence.
- We have implemented security safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance with industry standards. We limit access to your information on our servers, and it is password-protected/encrypted. We also regularly monitor our servers for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Nevertheless, as the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information on our servers may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of our safeguards.
Changes to This Policy
- We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, that are significant in our sole discretion, in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Policy, we will provide you with notice as part of the Services or by any other means. Your continued use of the Services, following any change to this Policy, constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of the updated Policy. If any changes to the Policy are not acceptable to you, you may uninstall the Services.